The Chamber shall:
- Promote the business climate in Lexington, Massachusetts through direct support of its members.
- Promote and emphasize the economic, educational, social and cultural interests in Lexington.
- Foster a better understanding of the role of the business community, both from the standpoint of residents and from the standpoint of businesses themselves.
- Represent the interests of its members to governmental boards or agencies and to the media.
- Become a champion in advancing the desirability of Lexington as a place to work, shop, live and visit.
- Serve as a central resource for new businesses seeking information about the town, its' regulatory processes, and available space.
- Serve as a forum to address, mediate, and resolve issues and conflicts affecting the business community.
- Encourage business and social contacts among its members.
The Lexington Chamber of Commerce collects user information for communication purposes. Information we collect may include a person's name, address, company information, and contact information. These details are used for membership, demographic and contact purposes. The Chamber does not share or sell our contacts, although we may from time to time agree to pass on information from third parties that we deem relevant to our members. Contact information can be revoked at any time by contacting the office. Please note that unsubscribing or revoking contact information may result in missing communications related to membership, including dues and events.