The Chamber shall:
- Promote the business climate in Lexington, Massachusetts through direct support of its members.
- Promote and emphasize the economic, educational, social and cultural interests in Lexington.
- Foster a better understanding of the role of the business community, both from the standpoint of residents and from the standpoint of businesses themselves.
- Represent the interests of its members to governmental boards or agencies and to the media.
- Become a champion in advancing the desirability of Lexington as a place to work, shop, live and visit.
- Serve as a central resource for new businesses seeking information about the town, its' regulatory processes, and available space.
- Serve as a forum to address, mediate, and resolve issues and conflicts affecting the business community.
- Encourage business and social contacts among its members.